Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
Origins and Birchbox UK Giveaway - August 2017
1. Eligibility: The "Birchbox and Origins Giveaway" is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom until midnight, GMT, 16th August 2017. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to participate. Employees of Promoter and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Origins Giveaway. Participation in the Origins Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules").
2. To Enter: follow BirchboxUK on Instagram.
3. Prize Drawing: All Birchbox and Origins Giveaway entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around the end of the Giveaway at the Birchbox UK offices International House, 21 Hanover Street, 5th Floor, London, W1S 1YU. One (1) Grand Prize Winner(s) will be selected at random among all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by e-mail.
4. The winner is solely responsible for any and all local, national or VAT that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Promoter for a prize of equal or greater value. A prize won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
5. Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified at the end of the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) business days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorised account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g.,business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Birchbox and Origins Giveaway is offered by Birchbox UK International House, 21 Hanover Street, 5th Floor, London, W1S 1YU, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorised access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winners release Promoter, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, Including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Promoter’s control that may cause the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway; and(iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway. Promoter’s decisions in all respects relative to the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway are final. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Promoter and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
9. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For information on the winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway, Birchbox UK International House, 21 Hanover Street, 5th Floor, London, W1S 1YU, or (for Winner's list only) send an email message to email@example.com with "Winner's list" as the email subject and contest name specified in the body of the email.10. Promoter is Beautycom UK LTD, doing business as Birchbox UK with offices located at Birchbox UK, International House, 21 Hanover Street, 5th Floor, London, W1S 1YU. Governing Law: These Rules and the Birchbox and Origins Giveaway are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.