SeventyOne Percent Second Skin
This all-purpose balms protect against the friction of a long surf session, nourishes sun-damaged skin, repairs irritated lips and soothes insect bites.
How to use it
Melt on the palm of your hand or on the application area to transform the balm and its crystals into oil.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Polyglyceryl- 3 Diisostearate
- Carica Papaya Seed Oil